Refereed Journal Papers
- Dhindsa, K., Gauder, K. D., Marszalek, K., Terpou, B., & Becker, S. (2018). Progressive Thresholding: Shaping in Automated Neurofeedback Training. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering.
- Dhindsa, K., Bandhari, M., & Sonnadara, R. R. (Accepted with minor revisions). The big data revolution in healthcare: What’s the holdup?. BMJ.
- Dhindsa, K., Carcone, D. & Becker, S. (2017). Towards an open ended BCI: a user-centred co-adaptive design. Neural Computation 29:10. LINK
- Dhindsa, K. (2017). Filter-bank artifact rejection: high performance real-time single-channel artifact detection for EEG. Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 38: 224-235. LINK
- Engchuan, W., Dhindsa, K., Lionel, A. C., Scherer, S. W., Chan, J. H., & Merico, D.(2015). Performance of case-control rare copy number variation annotation in classification of autism. BMC medical genomics, 8(1), 1. LINK
- Dhindsa, K., Drobinin, V., King, J., Hall, G. B., Burgess, N., & Becker, S. (2014). Examining the role of the temporo-parietal network in memory, imagery, and viewpoint transformations. Frontiers in human neuroscience, 8, 709. LINK
Refereed Conference Proceedings
- Dhindsa, K., Smail, L. C., McGrath, M., Braga, L. H., Becker, S., & Sonnadara, R. R. (2018). Grading Prenatal Hydronephrosis from Ultrasound Imaging using Deep Convolutional Neural Networks. 15th Conference on Computer and Robot Vision.
*Awarded best oral presentation
- Dhindsa, K. & Becker, S. (2017, June). Emotional Reaction Recognition from EEG. 7th International Workshop on Pattern Recognition in Neuroimaging 2017. IEEExplore. LINK
- Dhindsa, K., Carcone, D. & Becker, S. (2017, July). A Brain-Computer Interface Based on Abstract Visual and Auditory Imagery: Evidence for an Effect of Artistic Training. In International Conference on Augmented Cognition (pp. 313-332). Springer, Cham. LINK
- Acai, A., Dhindsa, K., Wagner, N., Bosnyak, D., Kelly, S., Bhandari, M., Petrisor, B., & Sonnadara, R. R. (2018). What does the brain look like when it’s not paying attention? Identifying a neural signature of mind wandering. The Tirchard K. Reznick Wilson Centre Research Day, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Acai, A., Dhindsa, K., Wagner, N., Bosnyak, D., Kelly, S., Bhandari, M., Petrisor, B., & Sonnadara, R. R. (2018). What does the brain look like when it’s not paying attention? Identifying a neural signature of mind wandering. 2nd Annual Geoffrey Norma Day in Education Research, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- Smail, L. C., Dhindsa, K., McGrath, M., Braga, L. H., Becker, S., & Sonnadara, R. R. (2018). Developing an Interactive Machine Learning Based Teaching Aid to Increase Diagnostic Accuracy in Prenatal Hydronephrosis. The 2018 International Conference on Residence Education (ICRE).
- Dhindsa, K., Carcone, D. & Becker, S. (2015). An Open-Ended Approach to BCI: Embracing Individual Differences by Allowing for User-Defined Mental Commands. Front. Comput. Neurosci. Conference Abstract: German-Japanese Adaptive BCI Workshop. LINK
- Shaw, S. B., Dhindsa, K., Dematteo, C., Connolly, J. F., & Noseworthy, M. D. (2015) Fractal dimensionality of BOLD signal as a measure of mild traumatic brain injury (mTBI). European Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology (ESMRMB). 32:159.